Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Surprise Re-Release

The story:
There I was, going about my normal day, when I get a call out of the blue from the publisher of my two non-fiction books."We're just calling to verify that we have your correct website address for the cover of your book."

Oh-kay. My last book with them came out almost four years ago. (I'm cringing as I write that. This quest to go national takes a while, doesn't it?) "Sure," I said, and gave them the right info. Then I added, "You do know that book is old, right?"

"Oh," said the young man on the phone in a bright voice. "We're re-releasing it next month."

Say, what?

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, my first book, Parenting the Ephraim's Child, co-authored with Deborah Talmadge, has just been re-released! It has a shiny new cover (Oooh and Aaah at the gorgeousness) and now you can get it as an ebook too!


 *pausing for the applause*

You can find it on Amazon (Kindle) or paperbackBarnes & Noble, or on my publisher's website (links provided).

Now that's one of those good surprises! (Not like the ones the neighbors' dogs leave in your grass for your daughter to find as she's playing tag and not paying attention where she steps.)

4 comments:

L.T. Elliot said...

I talk about this book all the time. Yesterday, in point of fact. It's honestly one of the best parenting books out there. It taught me to see more of the positive in my son instead of how hard parenting him can be.

Julie Daines said...

Congratulations! I love the new cover.

Yamile said...

I love the cover! what a great surprise, Jaime! Congrats.

Peggy Eddleman said...

So awesome! Congrats!

Ooo! Ahhh!