Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FINISHED!!!!!

That's right, ladies and gentleman, I have FINISHED my massive, almost-complete rewrite of my 2009 NaNo train wreck. My MG novel "Villainish" is now polished, pretty, and 7/8 brand-spanking new. I figured if I could revise THAT book, I could revise ANYTHING.

The manuscript is now going out to readers (including my toughest readers--my 11 year old and 13 year old). I'm polishing up my query letter to send off to the 3 agents who have expressed interest in the story, and I will now, once again, join the blogosphere.

Because I'm FINISHED!!!!

(And a few exclamation marks for good measure. )
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Nisa said...

That is so great! Way to go!!!!! (Nothing wrong with a few extra exclamation points.)

Taffy said...

GO JAIME! GO JAIME! GO GIRL!
(can you hear me shouting from my house?? Cause I am!)

Angie said...

Hooray! Good for you. That's such a great feeling, isn't it?

Valerie Ipson said...

It's the greatest feeling! Congrats!

Michelle Davidson Argyle said...

Sweet! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Where can we read the opening chapters?