My last blog post may have come across as a little down. Okay, it was a little down. But that's what blogs are for, to foist our thoughts, emotions, challenges on others, right? ;) I appreciate the kind thoughts and comments, and I want to let you know that I'm alright. I bounce back pretty quickly, but I didn't get around to blogging that I had bounced back.
So, as proof that I'm alright:
*I am oh-so-close to finishing my massive rewrite of the 2009 NaNo train wreck. *holding thumb and pointer finger 1/4 in. apart* I'm serious. So close. And I am really stoked about the result. (In a total self-serving aside: let me know if any of you are interested in reading a MG, slightly quirky fantasy involving twists on villains and heroes, let me know.)
*My check book is balanced, I'm working on saving for retirement, and I've even used a few coupons in the last week.
* My email inbox has been cleaned out to under 1000 emails.
* I have actually watched TV a couple times.
* I signed up for a marathon, so I'm back on the racing wagon. (Always a good thing.)
* My basement is still a disaster, but I'm much closer to actually organizing it. (That's progress!)
* I'm back to blogging with parentheses. :)
How about you? Who here is doing alright?
**Bonus points for those who can guess the movie and why I have this picture up today.