Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NaNoRevMo Report

Thanks for the comments on my "I'm not doing NaNo pity party" post the other day. With your encouragement I decided to try and report some of my stats. I am revising like a madwoman, and that's worth some stats, isn't it?

Yesterday: One chapter polished. One sick kidlet taken to the doctor and fussed over. One dinner cooked. Several homework assignments completed needing my nagging encouragement. Well over 50 emails sent and received.

Today: One chapter polished. One chapter revised. Word count on the revised chapter stayed approximately the same, but half of those were new words. It's much better now but still has a couple spots needing some major fixage. A bunch of emails taken care of.

I am 7/10 finished with my major revision. And I'm liking it, I'm really liking it. *celebration*

How are you doing with your projects of the month? (Even if they're not NaNoWriMo.)

2 comments:

Don said...

I've been doing LoBoTrAnMo - the Local Book Trailer Animation Month. As a result, I have the teaser for Bumpy Landings posted on my website. Plus, there's a contest and I'm giving away something other than chocolate if you win.

Wendy Swore said...

This is the first year I've done nano and I've found that I love it--and hate it every day. Darn those word count expectations! And thanksgiving coming up too? Crazy people that's what NaNoers are. Crazy!

Good for you for doing what's right for you. I might stick to NaNoRevMo next year too. :)