Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm a Slacker

It is best to finish a book before you review it.

Explanation of my sentence:

Today I am supposed to post a review of Tamara Hart Heiner's book, Perilous. She contacted me ages ago and sent me the PDF. Unfortunately life and Halloween got in the way, and before I knew it November was here, the kidlets had major projects due that required use of the computer, etc. (No one else has that problem, right?)

So I haven't finished Perilous yet (Oh, to have an e-reader!) and I don't think it's fair to review it until I reach The End. I shall finish it this weekend and post a review next week, so come back then. Perilous will be released Nov. 16th, but here's a sneak peek at the cover.




Have a great weekend, NaNo-ers!

3 comments:

Elena Solodow said...

Really cool cover! Look foward to the review.

Rachelle said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you think as this book is on my "to-read" list. :)

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

thanks for trying! LOL.