Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Work in Progress Wednesday

It's been a really looooong time since I did a Work in Progress Wednesday, and since I know no one has anything better to do than hang on my every word, I thought I'd do another one. ;) But just rambling on about my progress can be a bit boring, so I decided to stretch my creative muscles and do things a little differently.

WIP--in haiku
Words, so hard to find,
Searching my brain for meaning,
And the "wow" factor.

WIP--in Twitter hashtags
#runoutofdishestocleanguessIbetterwritenow
#WIPedout
#kidsleavemealonesoIcanwrite
#willthisbookEVERbefinished
#nowfocusingohlooksomethingshiny

WIP--in sentence fragments
I bang. Bang my head. Against life getting in the way. And my own procrastination. Have the sneaking suspicion. Suspicious of too much complexity. Thrown in everything and the kitchen sink. Simplify. Cut. But what? Catch the fun.

WIP--in sound
AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

So, yeah. That's how things are going.

3 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Oh dear. I shouldn't laugh, but the Twitter hashtags did me in.

Take heart: I'm in the same boat. :)

Valerie Ipson said...

These are the best! So funny! Can I link to this blog on my next WIP Wednesday? :D You just said it better than I could.

Tamara said...

Love,love, love this.