Top 10 Ways to Cyberslack
10. Go through your email inbox. If it's like mine, then there are over 1000 old emails that should either be organized into folders or deleted. This has the benefit of feeling "productive" while you procrastinate.
9. Play with falling sand.
8. Comment on every friend's status on facebook.
7. Clean your computer keyboard. With or without compressed air or Q-tips. Or both.
6. Read a whole bunch of blogs. Comment like mad. Visit the blogs of the other commenters. Comment on them. Repeat.
5. Compulsively check email. Every 5 minutes should do.
3. Watch funny Lady Gaga spin offs, like this Librarian Interpretation of Pokerface and one of of my new favorites, "Bananaphone."
2. Twitter. (No elaboration needed.)
1. Write a blog post on ways to procrastinate.