Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Becoming Legendary

This is a presentation we showed at the 2010 LDStorymakers Writers Conference a few weeks ago. I would have posted it sooner except I had to teach myself how to do all sorts of technical stuff to get it in the right format to share online. (I'll wait for the Ooohs and Ahhhs at my newfound technical brilliance.) For those who like a little inside info. my co-chair and I spent months trying to find the right motivational/inspirational message. Every idea we came up with didn't feel quite right, until this hit two weeks before the conference and we both knew it was what we'd been looking for. By the number of people that stopped us to ask if we could make it available, it seems that it touched others, too.

Enjoy!



Please visit the website of awesome independent artist Jennifer Thomas at www.jenniferthomasmusic.com. She has some serious talent (click on it and I dare you to disagree) and was generous enough to let us use her award-winning song "Fly Away," which is available for purchase at her website.

2 comments:

Yamile said...

Thanks for posting this! I loved it.

L.T. Elliot said...

This was so moving. Thanks, Jaime.