Monday, March 15, 2010

What Type of Morning Person Are You?

I love mornings, but I have to admit it was a little harder than normal to get up this morning. A little secret: I've been accused of being one of those annoying morning people. *hands on hips in indignation* Today I discovered just how good my 3 kids are getting at giving dirty looks. Apparently they didn't appreciate getting woken up an hour earlier than normal by me singing this.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Now I'm curious. What type of morning person are you?

Announcing... A Poll.
*cheering*
What type of morning person are you?
You leap out of bed and sing songs like "Good Morning to You," "Have a Very Happy Morning" and "Reveille."
Mornings are good.
You go through 5 alarm clocks a year because you wear out the Snooze button.
Yeah, I think I've heard of mornings...
Don't even use the "M" word.
If you want to keep your limbs intact, don't bug me before 9:00.
Ever heard of the Rancor from Star Wars (http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/kotor/rancor.jpg)? That's nothing compared to me when I get woken up early.
= see results =

6 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

LOL! My dad used to use that on us as kids.

I love mornings, but by the end of this week, I may be too tired to face them. (day light savings *sighing, shaking head*) =)

Rhonda said...

I'm a bit of an oddball. I'm NOT a morning person in the sense that I don't like being dragged out of my peaceful slumber by the incessant buzzing of my stupid alarm clock. However, once I'm up...I'm up and ready to hit the shower and get the day started.

However, this time change thing coupled with the hubs mandatory overtime is making me rethink the whole morning "up and at 'em" approach.

Angie said...

I'm not a morning person. Anything before 8 is too early!

Elana Johnson said...

Yeah, this morning was tough. I'd be a better morning person if I was a better go-to-bed person. Sadly, I'm not.

Kimberly said...

I'm very much the whinge and whine to my husband that it's HIS turn to get up first type (I lost the whine fest today - he's getting good). We compete to see who's the most tired and the winner gets to sleep in an extra half hour to an hour.

Stephanie L. McGee said...

I'm definitely not a morning person. On days where I have nothing that needs to be done, nowhere to go, etc, you're lucky if you see me before 9.