Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Schizophrenic Tuesday

I've been trying to think of a great blog post for today. Ummm... How about at least a coherent post?

I'm coming up with nothing. Nada. So this post is going to be purely Bits of Random, and we'll see where it goes.

Welcome to my Schizophrenic Tuesday.

(I'm thinking this is a fabulous T-Shirt for today.
I just might have to get one. I found it at OriginalsRBest. com.)

And the voices say:
  • I love lists. I have lists upon lists, although last week may have been a record. I needed 3 pages of lists to keep my brain organized. Ai yi yi... (Or however you spell that.)
  • If you're ever in need of a Super Villain Lair, I found this little gem yesterday. And yes, I do need a lair for one of my Works in Progress, so it was helpful as well as amusing. Now I'm trying to figure out how I can fit all those elements in.
  • Bullet lists are cool. Me likey.
  • When in doubt during revisions, throw in a ferret.
  • Spy gadgets are freakin awesome. I now want a gun that shoots a little GPS tracer that will stick on an object. I wonder if it would work on my kids, so I don't have to hunt the neighborhood for them.
  • Sleep is good. I love sleep.
  • It's challenging to find a good, traditional Italian name for a villain because a lot of Italian names have religious ties, and I don't want my villain named after a saint.
  • I will not be going to a show of my favorite stand up comedian, Brian Regan, because the tickets for his shows near me are now selling for $200 a ticket! I kid you not. So I'll just embed a quick YouTube snippet of him, so you all can mourn with me that I have to miss him.


I wish you all a more coherent day. The voices are telling me it's time for lunch...

8 comments:

MT said...

My Italian ancestors from Sicily were Colianna's. We think they had ties to the mafia, but I'm not so sure Colianna sounds bad-guy-ish enough. It will be interesting to know what you decide on. :)

Nisa said...

I LOVED your bullets list! Schizophrenic Tuesday is awesome! So is that T-shirt.

Sorry you don't get to see your favorite comedian. Those tickets are steep! Dang...

MDYBYU said...

Ah, that's too bad about Brian Reagan. I heard they had to add more shows due to demand and they are still super expensive. Good clean fun is just hard to find these days.

L.T. Elliot said...

That shirt is awesome. And it's so weird to me to think of italian names being hard for a villain since there's that whole mafia thing. ;)

Carolyn V. said...

My husband has that shirt. It cracks me up! I love the list. Especially the sleep part. =)

Cathy Witbeck said...

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic and so am I.
Had to throw that one in.

Kimberly said...

I've bookmarked the link to the super villain lair because it cracked me up and I will so use some of that in my WIP (a comedy adventure for teens). Thank ya!

And bullet points take me to my happy place. Oh yes.

Nishant said...

LOVED your bullets list! Schizophrenic Tuesday is awesome! So is that T-shirt
work at home in india