Wednesday, March 10, 2010

No Deep Thoughts; Just a Mermaid

This would be where you would usually see an insightful, thought provoking, and entertaining post. And that's honestly what I planned before I just now realized that my kids get home in 30 minutes and I still have a ton of stuff to do before Homeworkapocalypse begins.

So, apologies. Today you get me as a mermaid:

Which is pretty darn cool, so I don't want to hear any bellyaching! (Just getting into Grumpy Mom mode.)

Thanks to Elizabeth Mueller for taking the time to draw this for me. My hair *does* look awesome, if I do say so. Or maybe it's the crown...


*I promise to get on the ball tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I used to write mermaid stories when I was eleven. I suddenly wish I'd kept them - I'm feeling nostalgic.

One Cluttered Brain said...

LOL. Yes. Totally get you on the homeworkapocalypse. Did we switch children perhaps one day?


Should be registered for LDSstorymakers by Friday or next week for sure.

YEAH!

L.T. Elliot said...

I remember seeing this on Lizzie's blog. You look pretty great, Jaime. Of course, you'd look great in a gunny sack. Do people say that anymore? Gunny sack?

Krista said...

I say gunny sack. Gorgeous rendering, Jaime! What a fun thing to have.

Carolyn V. said...

That's pretty cool!

Nishant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.