Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Will Return

As I have been perusing my calendar and To-Do lists for this week and the next, I've decided that in order to maintain some semblance of sanity, I need to put a few things on the back burner. I thought I could write blog posts ahead of time, but... that didn't happen. So this blog will have to be one of those back burner things for a few days.

I'll be back either the end of next week or the Monday of the week after. See you on the other side (and hopefully I won't be crazy).


8 comments:

L.T. Elliot said...

I'll be here when you get back! Take good care of you and have a great day.

elizabeth mueller said...

I'll miss you! Have fun and enjoy the break! (You rock for taking time off the internet!)

:)

Angie said...

Have fun! I'll look forward to your return.

WindyA said...

Good luck with the catchup!

kanishk said...

Take good care of you and have a great day.

Work from home India

elizabeth mueller said...

Jaime! You were guest of honor on Friday on my blog! I turned you into a mermaid! I hope you like it! :)

elizabeth mueller said...

PS: I think its aMAzing about the mermaid secret you told me. That was the first thing I thought of when I looked at your picture!

You have mermaid grace! ;)

elizabeth mueller said...

Missing you!