- The importance of Embracing the Crap.
- What is with the whole Twitter-thing.
- Some of the habits of successful writers.
- Sometimes you have to listen to your characters.
- You have to keep your eyes on the summit.
- I don't have to try and juggle cats.
- It's necessary at times to fall in love again.
- Gathering up all the different parts of me to make a plan is sometimes hard.
- I discovered the wonderful landscape of story architecture.
- What running up a hill in the middle of the night has to do with writing.
- Some great thoughts on editing.
- You can do personality tests for imaginary friends.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Some Writing Things I Learned in 2009
I learned so much last year in my writing that I can't even come close to listing it all. And you do have other things to do today, right? So I'll limit it to 12.