Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sometimes You Have to Get Creative

Like when you're finishing up the rough draft of your NaNo novel. You know, the book you decided to write the day before and therefore didn't actually have a plan or definite end in mind, and you thought you'd figure it out as you went along but failed to take into account that you'd get to the end point in a few days. Yeah, like that.

Any guesses what I'm struggling with at the moment?

Here's a great commercial on getting creative in your approach. Enjoy!

4 comments:

ali said...

Oh. My. Freakin'. Heck.

That was the funniest thing EVER.

Uh, good luck with your writing Jaime!

And thanks for such a fun laugh!

C. K. Bryant said...

That is SOOO funny. Love it. Hope you find the ending to your book. Still laughing.

L.T. Elliot said...

That was AWESOME!!! Thank you for that, Jaime. I needed a good laugh. (of course, now I need a good new set of lungs but it was WORTH IT!)

One Cluttered Brain said...

oh my gosh. so funny. thanks for posting....he had his friend freak out in boss's office so everyone would leave leaving him the only guy left for the job...SMART...

U ahould see my ending for my Nano novel..kinda had 2 endings...oh boy....I have my work cut out for me