Friday, December 11, 2009

Shopping vs. Writing

Shopping isn't my thing. No, really. I have my list, I get in, and then I get out. Unless it's the books or paper section (Oooo! Look at all those cute little notebooks!), but I usually avoid those sections so I don't spend too much.

But yesterday I went shopping. For several hours. It's a necessary evil this time of year.


I didn't even get on the computer until, like, 5:00! Shocking, I know.

I went from 3 gifts purchased (and all from Amazon or Barnes & Noble, and all of them entire series, so technically it could be considered 11 gifts) to almost completely finished with my Christmas shopping.

Yippee!

Now if any of you are addicted to wrapping presents, I'd love to hook you up. I'll even provide the tape. Anyone?

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congrats on getting your shopping done and, uh, good luck with that whole wrapping thing. :) I still have a pile under my own tree that need wrapping so if you find anyone with some extra time after they finish yours...

Also? I wonder if the pen/notebook section is a "writer" thing. I just drool in the school supply aisle...I'm super picky about the pens and notebooks that I use and I'm shameless in the amount that I feel compelled to purchase.

L.T. Elliot said...

I've been doing some of that shopping myself and unless it's book shopping, I hate it. It IS a necessary evil. I'm glad to hear about you getting your shopping done. =]

L.T. Elliot said...

Starting tomorrow (Monday) I will have tagged you for a meme about you and your writing. =]