Friday, December 4, 2009

Finished for real

Whew! I finished NaNoWriMo on Monday, but today I finished the ending of my rough draft. And since I didn't actually start writing until Nov. 3, this means I finished the entire rough draft in one month and one day.

Of course, parts of it are horrible. We're talking really scary.

Yeah, that scary. But it's written now, and later I can fix the horrible parts.

Yippee!

*Make sure to check out yesterday's post for a good laugh to start the weekend off right.

3 comments:

ElanaJ said...

Way to go! Actually finishing a book takes so much more than people think. Congrats!

L.T. Elliot said...

Awesome, Jaime! And that pic's about how my hair looks today.

I seriously came back here yesterday just to watch that video again because it made me laugh so much.

ali said...

Congrats Jaime! That's an awesome feeling :)