Commence quick bloggy-scramble.
So here's a little Linkey Love for you all!
- The Most Powerful Two Hours You'll Ever Spend as a Storyteller over on Storyfix.com--one of my favorite sites.
- Anthony James Barnett talks about Emotional Influence, or Ways to Create Emotion in Your Novel.
- Caro Clarke has several helpful articles, so take a look around her site after reading this article on The Doldrums.
*Anyone else thinking of that scene in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End where they're just sitting there? (Or maybe that's just an excuse to put this pic on my blog.)
- Marybeth Lansing talks about Insecurities on her blog. (I'm with you, girl!)
- Agent Rachelle Gardner had a 3 part guest blog series on Marketing that starts here.
- And Eric over on Pimp My Novel talks about how Book is the Next Gift.
I was happy to hear it, because so far that's all I've bought for my Christmas shopping. Granted, I haven't really started yet, but I do have a bunch of books I bought online on Cyber Monday because shipping was free. *Yippee!* And if I am really, really, careful then no one will know I read all the books before wrapping them, right?
Kidding! (Sort of.)