Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Linkey Love

I was going about my day, cruising through my 14 mile-long To-Do list (I let a lot slide during NaNo), when it hit me: I didn't write a blog for today.

*Gasp*

Commence quick bloggy-scramble.



So here's a little Linkey Love for you all!



  • Caro Clarke has several helpful articles, so take a look around her site after reading this article on The Doldrums.

*Anyone else thinking of that scene in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End where they're just sitting there? (Or maybe that's just an excuse to put this pic on my blog.)


  • Marybeth Lansing talks about Insecurities on her blog. (I'm with you, girl!)

  • Agent Rachelle Gardner had a 3 part guest blog series on Marketing that starts here.


I was happy to hear it, because so far that's all I've bought for my Christmas shopping. Granted, I haven't really started yet, but I do have a bunch of books I bought online on Cyber Monday because shipping was free. *Yippee!* And if I am really, really, careful then no one will know I read all the books before wrapping them, right?

Kidding! (Sort of.)

4 comments:

Kat Harris said...

Books are wonderful gifts! And (most of the time) they're easy to wrap. :-)

ElanaJ said...

Books are great gifts. I loved that post.

Cathy Witbeck said...

Storyfix, what a neat site. Thanks for the tip, Jaime.

L.T. Elliot said...

I want books for Christmas. I always do. I couldn't get a better gift than that.

Congratulations on Nano, Jaime!