Friday, October 30, 2009

Twitter Addiction

Since my blog on Wednesday seemed to be of interest to at least a few people, I thought I'd share this (via L.T. Elliott). Once you do figure out Twitter it does have the potential to be addictive. Or at least get some grumbles from your significant other.

*True story: My DH scored a free night at a nice bed & breakfast in the mountains for our anniversary last summer. I have never seen so many antlers used in decorating before--even the toilet paper holder was an antler. Of course I had to tweet about it. (Of course!) And then we had the most expensive dinner I've ever had in my life, so of course I had to tweet about that. And the crossbows bolted to the wall deserved a tweet, too. Comments in 140 characters or less just burst into my mind, so I whipped out the phone and quickly texted to Twitter. Until my hubby put his hand over my phone and said, "You're not going to tweet everything about our stay, are you?"

I put the phone away.

But, in my defense, I have never tweeted while driving; I always pull over first. :)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

One Cluttered Brain said...

ROFL!!!!!
That video was SO FUNNY!!!!
Hmm. Maybe I should jump the twitter bandwagon hard? I already jumped the Facebook bandwagon....And look what its done! ACK!
Thanks for the laugh!
Hope you join Naniwrimo!!!

ali said...

Awesome Fun.

L.T. Elliot said...

That video seriously cracks me up. Especially the tamagachi that died after 10 years. Ha ha ha!

Kerrie said...

Totally funny. Thanks for sharing.