Friday, October 9, 2009

Blog cleaning of book reviews & recommended reading

In an effort to clear up the sidebar of my blog, I'm compiling this post with links to the book reviews and recommended reading I've blogged about so far in the life of Bookmom Musings. I've grouped them according to genre, and sort of alphabetized them (keeping books in a series together). So if you're like me and start feeling twitchy and wild-eyed without a good book to read, here are some that might feed the craving.

**This is in no way a complete list of what I've read lately, just the ones I've blogged about.

Middle Grade/Young Adult
Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson
Alcatraz and the Scrivener's Bones by Brandon Sanderson
Artemis Fowl Series by Eoin Colfer
Dragon Flight by Jessica Day George
Journal of Curious Letters by James Dashner
Gone by Michael Grant
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Piccoult
Myth Series by Robert Asprin
Skin Hunger by Kathleen Duey
Skinned by Robin Wasserman
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
The Hound of Rowan by Henry H. Neff (and here's Part 2 of that review)
The Second Siege by Henry H. Neff
The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
Waterkeep by J. Scott Savage


Grown up Fiction (I hate to use the term "Adult")
Amelia Peabody Series by Elizabeth Peters
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Staying Dead by Laura Anne Gilman
The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck
The Madonnas of Leningrad by Debra Dean
The Mandy Dyer Series by Delores Johnson
The Maggie Kelly Series by Kasie Michaels
The Santa Letters by Stacy Gooch Anderson
Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate
These Is My Words by Nancy Turner

Non-Fiction
A Future For Tomorrow by Haley Hatch Freeman
Please, No Zits! by Anne Bradshaw
The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason

1 comment:

L.T. Elliot said...

Ah, very clever. I hate sidebar clutter. That usually meanst that I'm a jerk and don't link much but my OCD self won't allow for much.