Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Work in Progress Wednesday

That's right, dear readers. It is once again. . .

Work (work, work, work)

In Progress (progress, progress, progress)

Wednesday (Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday)

*Imagine it being announced with a voice like the movie trailer guy. Or, if you can't imagine it then watch this. (Not the greatest quality, but hilarious!)



And, as for progress. Ummm... yeah. There's been some. I realized I started in the wrong place and I'm going back and fixing some of my scenes since what I thought was the focus isn't really the focus. So, yes. Progress. Yea!

Sorry I don't having anything witty or profound to share. Try back tomorrow. I'm sure witty and profound will happen tomorrow. You won't want to miss it. I think...

3 comments:

ElanaJ said...

Oh, I get the backward progress. It's what I do every day. Especially with laundry.

Kimberly said...

Phew. I've been getting sick of all the wit and profundity around here. It's about time you took a break from it!

L.T. Elliot said...

Congrats on the progress! Care to share?