Friday, August 7, 2009

Good stuff. . . elsewhere

Nathan Bransford does a Week in Publishing blog every week where he links to publishing news. He does a fabulous job, so of course I'm going to shamelessly copy him. Sort of. I'm just going to share some good blogs I've stumbled across. *Don't expect this to be a weekly thing. More like a when I feel like it thing.

So, without further ado: Good stuff . . . elsewhere:
A good note to end on (and boy do I need it lately)
And completely non-writing related, but very funny, life-related:
Seen any good posts lately? Share in the comments, if you want. Or not. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen said...

Jaime,

Thanks for linking to my "habits of effective writers" blog post! I like the look of your other suggestions, and will be checking them out...

Cheers,
Laurie

Jennifer Shirk said...

I love checking out good links. Thanks!

ElanaJ said...

These are all great! You totally outdid me today. (I did the pulse for the QT blog and it is, uh, quite lame.)

Deborah said...

Okay, License to Drive was just too funny.

L.T. Elliot said...

Thanks for the links!