Let me count the ways...
- N'Sync Station (for the kidlets)
- Backstreet Boys Station (kidlets again)
- Beatles Station (hubby)
- Def Leppard Station
- Depeche Mode Station
- Enya Station
- Funk Station
- Genesis Station (hubby)
- Kenny Loggins Station (totally hubby - ick)
- Madonna Station
- Muse Station
- Nickelback Station **my current favorite**
- Peter Gabriel Station *another of my favorites*
- Peter Murphy Station *another good one*
- Reminiscing Station (hubby's - another ick)
- Sleepthief Station *in my fav's*
- Steve Miller Band Station (hubby's again)
- Vertical Horizon Station
- Within Temptation Station
Pandora is a personalized internet radio service that helps you find new music based on music you already like. Users enter a song or artist that they enjoy, and the service responds by playing selections that are musically similar. Users provide feedback on approval or disapproval of individual songs, which Pandora takes into account for future selections. *Note: You can even move songs to different "stations" or mix it up.
Music is integral for my writing. The right music helps me get in the mood and the wrong music makes the writing process feel all clunky.
If you haven't tried Pandora, go check it out. I LOVE IT!!