Monday, June 15, 2009

Blog-a-holic

I'm beginning to wonder if I have a slight addiction to blogging (facebook, twitter, this blog, my family blog, live-blogging events, reading other blogs, etc.)

*"Nah," my husband scoffs. "'slight' is an understatement."*

So, to fuel my addiction I have joined yet another blog. But before you all start plying me with 12 step programs for Bloggers Anonymous, I'm only posting every third Monday. Which happens to be today. It's over on the new Writing Fortress blog, which still has that new-blog smell that everyone loves almost as much as that new car smell, or that new can of tennis balls smell. (My husband says new tennis balls smell like gasoline and that I'm a freak for standing there sniffing the can of balls.) The Writing Fortress is blog by a group of authors published with Cedar Fort Inc. In today's post I introduce myself. . . in pictures.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I can count 13,000 words on my word count for the week now, right??

4 comments:

Deborah said...

In my opinion that's a total cheat.

Which I think will be today's vocabulary word.

gaineciv - total cheat, or ill gotten booty from the government.

Lori-ann said...

Well, you always did love the gasoline smell. And I'm not joking either.

I think you're fine. :)

ElanaJ said...

Yay! Going to look...

L.T. Elliot said...

Hey, I think your progress bar is pretty dang amazing, if you ask me.

You do a lot, Jaime. Be nice to you. You're a wonderful person!