Sunday, May 31, 2009

My baby has no eyes!

AAAAK! I was so excited for our new computer that it wasn't until hours later that I realized we're missing an essential component--

The monitor.

The computer deal included a monitor, and according to the packing slip and Dell's invoice, a monitor was shipped. But alas, nary a monitor arrived at my front door.

My old computer and monitor are going to a visually impaired child who had brain cancer (and I wish I was just joking) who needs it for summer school. I need a monitor so I can give this one away!! Grrrr. And Dell isn't responding to my email. I guess I'll have to get grumpy with Mr. Balakrishna on the Support line (because I'm pretty sure I've been calling India).

4 comments:

Danica/Dream said...

How very sad!! I hope your baby gets eyes soon!

L.T. Elliot said...

I hope your compy gets eyes soon too. How nice of you to donate your computer to someone else in need.

Lori-ann said...

I was wondering why there was only one box! Dell had BETTER get back to you. GRRR....

Kimberly said...

Oh how frustrating! I sure hope they get that to you quickly!