Friday, May 29, 2009

It's Here!!

No, not "The Call" from an agent dying to represent me. (I wish!) But I'll take this consolation prize.

Our new computer arrived!!



Isn't it bee-you-ti-ful?!

*Sniff*

And this one shouldn't freeze on me as much or freak out when I have more than 2 applications running at a time. (Next, when I'm big and famous, is a laptop of my very own.) Not looking forward to transferring over my data, but I'll make the sacrifice. :)

And in writing news, check out this great post by Kristin Nelson over at PubRants about The Number One Thing that gets first pages rejected. Good stuff.

5 comments:

LexiconLuvr said...

Congratulations on the birth of your new compy! It's a wonderful feeling, huh?

LexiconLuvr said...

p.s. that picture of you with your eyes closed, hugging the box, it's just beautiful!

Kimberly said...

I felt like I should look away when you were hugging the box. Such a deeply personal moment . . .

Congrats!

Lori-ann said...

Hmm... that outfit looks familiar, and that hairdo, and that BOX that I SIGNED FOR! hehe

It's beauuuuutiful!

Chantele said...

Congrats!:)