Friday, April 24, 2009

Don't Give Up

I'm really involved in a writer's conference this weekend so there aren't a whole lot of free brain cells at the moment, but here's a link to a great blog post about Susan Boyle and not giving up.

If you are like me and are one of the few people in the country that hasn't seen the clip of Susan Boyle in the show Britain's Got Talent (I saw it just a few days ago), then here's a youtube clip of it. Watch it first here.

Then read the blog "How Do You Know When To Quit" at Murderati. It's inspirational.

So find your dream and don't give up!

(And just ignore those 37 agent rejections, dangit!)

1 comment:

Rukia said...

Oh wow--it's "YOU" Jamie. I've been coming to your blog for months now, and didn't even make the connection while we were at conference. How funny is that?

I sat at your table at boot-camp! (paulette) can't believe i didn't make the connection earlier-must have been the nerves :) anyways, I've been loving your blog--i've even got my hubby and my brother-in-law coming to see it. (they got hooked on the english teacher's submission involving something sounding like zip-lock bag of veggi soup hitting the pavement? they quote it all the time) ~Laters