vertiginous - [ver-tij-uh-nuhs] - adjective
1. whirling; spinning; rotary
2. affected with vertigo; dizzy.
3. liable or threatening to cause vertigo.
4. apt to change quickly; unstable.
1. I used to chase dust devils to try and get caught in the vertiginous air.
2. Even though I don't have a fear of heights, being really high up makes me slightly vertiginous.
3. Spinning my daughter around and around is a vertiginous game (for me).
4. With the news of Merrill Lynch and Lehman Brothers filing for bankruptcy, Wall Street showed its current vertiginous nature.
My Status: Feeling Better
Song of the Day: "Feeling Good" by Muse