limpid - [lim-pid] - adjective
1. clear, transparent, or pellucid, as water, crystal, or air.
2. free from obscurity; lucid; clear.
3. completely calm; without distress or worry.
1. We could see to the very bottom of the limpid pond.
2. The blogs that appeal to most people are written in a limpid style.
3. As the world fell apart around us I stared into his limpid eyes and realized he had no idea what was going on. Or he was just insane.
**Jaime's aside: I chose this word because I used it in my current manuscript and decided to double check the definition. I was totally wrong. Oops!