Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random Kung Fu Panda Quotes

"There is no charge for awesomeness. . . or attractiveness."

I'm thinking of making this my new motto. Maybe I could get it put on a T-shirt, or a window stickers. Yeah! I can see myself driving down the road in my minivan, sporting my slogan.

We saw Kung Fu Panda a couple weeks ago and it had some really cute quotes. Not "So I Married an Ax Murderer" quality quotes, but some pretty good ones. I can't wait until my next speaking engagement so I can somehow fit in being blinded by awesomeness.

Here are some of the fun quotes:
Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.

It is said that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness!

The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can get cut just by looking at - Ow!

The Furious Five! You look a lot bigger than your action figures! Except you, Mantis. You're about the same.

Tigress: It is said that the Dragon Warrior can go for months without eating, surviving on the dew of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe.
Po: Then I guess my body doesn't know I'm the Dragon Warrior yet. It's gonna take a lot more than dew, and, uh, universe juice.

Hey, what you got? You got nothing because I got it right here. You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel the thunder. Come out with the crazy feet. What you goin' to do about the crazy feet. I'm a blur! I'm a blur! You never seen *Bear* style!

Wow! I've only seen paintings of that painting!

No comments: