Saturday, July 26, 2008

A little MIA

A friend sent me the link to a great site with a T-shirt that sums up the last few days in my house: My mom is a Twilighter (I wanted to post the picture but the site won't let me. So you'll have to click on the link.)



Only it's not the Twilight Series. I finally finished enough other projects that I let myself read my copy of The Host. And I finished it, so I can now rejoin my family. Sorry everyone.

I liked Twilight, but I liked The Host better. It was very good. I cried some and smiled some. I will definitely be posting a book review soon.




**Exciting and Thrilling News!!**
Next week we will have some exciting happenings on the blog! We have an interview with author J. Scott Savage about his new book Water Keep, and the chance to win an Advanced Reading Copy of your very own. *Gasp* Yes, you can have a copy before it even hits stores. Just imagine, you can wave it around and say "nyeah, nyeah, nyeah" to everyone else. So check back Tuesday for that.

No comments: